Rounding out the winter seniors is Sam Habeger, son of Bob and Teresa Habeger, and Korrie Hostetler, son of Steve and Fannie Hostetler.
Sam plans on attending The Ohio State University but is undecided on his major. Korrie plans to attend the University of Cincinnati and major in criminal justice.
During their careers together, Sam and Korrie have:
- Set a school record for least points allowed by an opponent (13) vs. Conotton Valley
- Been a part of the most consecutive IVC wins (29) during the 17-18 through 19-20 seasons
- 4 consecutive District Titles
- 4 consecutive Regional Final appearances
- 2 State Tournament appearances
- Been a part of four, 10+ win streaks: 17 wins (17-18), 21 wins (18-19), 10 wins and 11 wins (19-20)
Sam achieved the 500 Point Club (638) and Korrie boasted a 61.2% Field Goal percentage his senior year.
Congrats to both these young men and thank you for having such a positive impact on the basketball floor and school!