Hiland’s mandatory Winter Sports Pre-Season Parents Meeting will be held on Monday, 10/19, at 6pm.
Athletes should NOT attend.
- We will be in the Perry Reese Community Center to facilitate and promote a safe environment to conduct the event
- Please do a symptoms check and take your temperature before you arrive
- If you have symptoms or a fever, please do not attend
- Wear a face mask when entering the facility, during the meeting and upon departure from the facility
- If younger children are with you, please be sure to sit as a family unit
- Social distance inside the gym during the approximate 15 minute meeting
- Please bring your own pen to sign any forms
Boys basketball will then enter the coach meeting on the south side (home) of the gym, girls basketball on the north side of the gym and cheerleaders will meet in the lobby.
We will accept participation fee forms at this meeting… or up to the first day of practice. You can pick up a form upon entry to the meeting or download and print from here:
Last… please make sure you go to www.hilandathletics.com and sign up for alert messages. You can choose to receive alerts via text, email or both.